At Lavallee Systems, we pride ourselves on our ability to help our customers complete their building projects on time and on budget with top quality customer service and workmanship. We’ve been in business since 1991 and pride ourselves on having a team of service technicians who are not only highly skilled, but personable and professional as well. It’s a great place to work!
Our employees are at the heart of our business and are therefore highly valued. Working at Lavallee Systems means being part of team who have access to continuing education and job growth. Our employees are fun and MOTIVATED.
From time to time, we are looking for applicants to fill open positions. If you are interested in exploring opportunities with Lavallee Systems, please send an email to email@example.com.
Together our team has built a great reputation for giving our clients high-quality workmanship, along with the team mentality that they need to complete their projects to the award-winning levels that are required. At the same time, we have created an environment for the right employee to thrive and make a great living. You will have opportunities to be trained and to work on all the newest technologies in the plumbing and heating industry.
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Incentive Program
- Yearly Bonus
- Work / Life Balance
- Structured Career Path with Posted Pay Scales
- Product and Systems Training to Improve Your Skills and Earning Potential
- All the Newest Tools and Equipment of the Trade
- New Clean Company Vehicles
- Opportunity for Growth
- Thriving customer base and energized work environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Term Life
- Company Matched Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing allowance
- Paid continuing education tuition for sheet metal license
- Paid license renewal fees for all applicable licenses